LifeOnMars.TV is a fan-blog dedicated to all things, Life On Mars. It covers the original BBC series LifeOnMars, its spin-off AshesToAshes and David E Kelley's up-coming US Remake. The blog also covers general news about casting, merchandise, fanclubs, websites and other related news.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Post, For The Sake Of Having A Post!

Yes as you guessed it, this one wont tell you much. Well it will if you listen and watch it, maybe. This trailer I am sure all you devout fans out there, have already seen. It was on tv, in the lead up to the launch of the second season. I wanted an excuse to post it on the site, some reason full of meaning. That reason however, has eluded me. All I can say is, I like it and here it is . . . . .



"You know, 'Starsky & Hutch' have a lot to answer for . . . . ."
DI Sam Tyler 1973

Cyberman

No comments:

LifeOnMars Search

Google Custom Search