LifeOnMars.TV is a fan-blog dedicated to all things, Life On Mars. It covers the original BBC series LifeOnMars, its spin-off AshesToAshes and David E Kelley's up-coming US Remake. The blog also covers general news about casting, merchandise, fanclubs, websites and other related news.

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Site Changes and Confessions

Hello there, if you have visited this before you may have noticed a few changes over the last couple of days. A new site design, as well as the addition of Life On Mars Chat. Also, some colour changes as well, done at the request of my brother because diddums claimed it was hard to read.

The Life On Mars Chatbox, has been setup for all you visitors to chat about all things "Life On Mars". If you are censored for swearing in your post, all I can say is suffer. The Chatbox is monitored by the guys over at Cbox who are creators of the plug-in, so keep it clean.

New additions to the site will occur more frequently now, as the season 2 launch approaches. My apologies are also in order, due to a previous post of a trailer, below. When I originally posted the YouTube video, I was under the impression that it was made by a fan. Well, it isn't. It was encoded and posted by a fan, but the credit needs to go to the BBC themselves. The BBC have now posted Wallpapers, screensavers, samples and even mobile screensavers (animated .gifs) of the puppet style Sam and Gene, which are absolutely awesome.

Head over to the Official Site to check them out. Part of my wish came true, I wonder if these puppetesque (is that even a word) characters will get there own site, or even an animated spinoff, heres hoping. Anyway these are some of the inconsistancies you get when you do a blog on a show that isn't even screened in your own country. That's right I'm an Australian, and the only way I found out this show existed to begin with was through the internet. I then decided to buy the dvd set of season 1 (through Sendit.com).

Finally, I would like to thank the guys over at Torchwood.tv (another blogger site)for producing such an awesome site. This and this alone was where my inspiration came from, Cheers guys . . . . . .

1 comment:

Anthony Garnon said...

Well done on the site, Robert! As most people know, Life On Mars is a personal favourite of mine (hence the reason why I post about it ALL THE TIME over at www.film-21.blogspot.com!).

Thank you for the Torchwood.tv mention - I'll link to the site whenever appropriate. If you ever need any bogging help, don't be afraid to give me a call.

jackharkness

ps: I've added a link to Film 21 promoting the site. Well done!

LifeOnMars Search

Google Custom Search