LifeOnMars.TV is a fan-blog dedicated to all things, Life On Mars. It covers the original BBC series LifeOnMars, its spin-off AshesToAshes and David E Kelley's up-coming US Remake. The blog also covers general news about casting, merchandise, fanclubs, websites and other related news.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Season Two Poll Results

Well its finally over everybody, the poll that is. For a while there I thought it was my computer as well, thanks to the wonderfully nice person who wrote trojan "Vundo" or Virtual.Mundo as it is also known. That my Martian friends has been the reason inhibiting myself from posting this sooner. If you ever contract, this garbage on your own machine be sure to download or update Windows Defender, it seems to work where even Norton won't. Well at least in the case of this, any way.

The poll ended up going for a lot longer than originally anticipated, and for that reason we finished with a much larger voter turn out than previous polls. The grand total of votes for this one, was 97. The writers of Episodes 2 and 3, should sincerely thank me for giving the poll more time, as if I didn't those episodes would have recieved no votes at all. The winner of the poll was episode 8, Sam's return to 2007. This episode led the poll all the way from the begining, so I guess everyone liked seeing Sam have conclusion to his predicament. Perhaps Mr Kelley should take note, and keep the US Remake short and sweet and leave viewers wanting more.

The final breakdown of votes can be seen below. I would like to thank those of you who took the time to vote, it has been most appreciated. The new poll has now been launched and can be seen in the links tab, like all others please vioce your opinion. 'Til next time Martians, peace and I wish it were 1973 so I wouldn't habve to worry about viruses and trojans. Cheers,





Cyberman

No comments:

LifeOnMars Search

Google Custom Search