LifeOnMars.TV is a fan-blog dedicated to all things, Life On Mars. It covers the original BBC series LifeOnMars, its spin-off AshesToAshes and David E Kelley's up-coming US Remake. The blog also covers general news about casting, merchandise, fanclubs, websites and other related news.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I've been lazy with this site, and I am sorry :(

Yes I have Martians, the last couple of weeks I have been concentrating most of my efforts into Torchwood PR another site I work on. I have had content to post here, but each time I started to write this post more Torchwood content appeared. Yep you guessed it, I got carried away with all of the things happening in the 'Whoniverse'. Don't get me wrong, I adore both series and at present news relating to Mr John Simm (a.k.a. Sam Tyler) has been to do with WHO and his appearance as 'The Master / Mr Saxon'.


A Statue of John as 'The Master' from DOCTOR WHO


Below you will find an Australian promo for Life On Mars & Robin Hood which aired last weekend on Channel 2 (ABC Australia). Australian networks have a funny habit of doing things like this, promoting more than one program in one ad that is. Hopefully the next one I put up for you will be LOM related only. 'Til next Martians, peace and keep it clean when online.


Dual Promo LOM & Robin Hood




Cyberman

No comments:

LifeOnMars Search

Google Custom Search