LifeOnMars.TV is a fan-blog dedicated to all things, Life On Mars. It covers the original BBC series LifeOnMars, its spin-off AshesToAshes and David E Kelley's up-coming US Remake. The blog also covers general news about casting, merchandise, fanclubs, websites and other related news.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bits and Pieces

Greetings Martians, I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is John Simm (Sam Tyler) has not been told his Doctor Who appearances have finished, by Russell T Davies or the BBC. The bad news is John, dispelled all rumours last week on the Richard and Judy show that he would be appearing in Life On Mars's spin-off, Ashes To Ashes.

Probably the only person happy to hear this, would be Ashes To Ashes recently cast female lead Keeley Hawes. She'd only be happy for the reason that she doesn't have to share the spotlight now, with anyone other than Philip Glenister (Gene Hunt). Oh well, John had his show, now Keeley is getting hers. John also discussed his latest stage play with co-star Adrian Bower, to the two hosts.

Well Martians, at least we have some clarity now. Next up I wish to report, I am now writing for yet another blog. John Simm PR has asked me to contribute to the site, which I have already commenced doing. If you are interested in watching the John (Richard & Judy) interview, the site has video for you there. So that brings my total web presence up to seven. Four blogger sites of my own, two I contribute for and a website. Sounds like I'm reciting the 12 days of Christmas, oh well.

In addition to my new site I'm contributing for, you may well have noticed quite a few changes to my sites lately. The most obvious I suppose being the clocks, and yes people the time is correct to where I am situated so need to keep asking. Besides the clocks above the chatboxes on LOM.tv and A2A.tv, I have included a retro arcade game on each site. LOM.tv has PONG, yes not very exciting but then again neither was 1973 no major game release came out that year. PONG was actually written in 1972, but I am sure Sam played it out the back of the Railway Arms in 1973. maybe this will come up as a deleted scene in the definitive box set arriving later in the year. A2A.tv has Donkey Kong the Nintendo favourite from 1981, so there is method to the madness.

Any way that's basically it for the moment. The picture below of John was the artwork for a movie he did in 1999 called Human Traffic (about the rave scene in Cardiff). I as well as the sites creator Bad Wolf, will be doing a critique on the 2 versions of the film available, Human Traffic & Human Traffic Remixed over at John Simm PR. 'Til next time Martians peace, until Mrs Hunt and Alex Drake go to war.

John Simm in Human Traffic




Cyberman

No comments:

LifeOnMars Search

Google Custom Search