LifeOnMars.TV is a fan-blog dedicated to all things, Life On Mars. It covers the original BBC series LifeOnMars, its spin-off AshesToAshes and David E Kelley's up-coming US Remake. The blog also covers general news about casting, merchandise, fanclubs, websites and other related news.

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Life On Mars.tv Desktop 1 - Sam Tyler

Hello everyone, of late I had been utilizing my design talents on other peoples sites which is something I enjoy doing. As a result though, this site has slipped a bit, not badly but below what I wanted. So as of today I'll be putting a little more effort into bringing you both LOM related news, as well as producing downloads for you like this desktop below.

This desktop features everyones hero Sam Tyler (John Simm), and is number 1 in this series. The second one will feature, none other than your favourite Gov Gene Hunt (Philip Glenister). At this stage I am planning on doing, all major characters. If you like my desktop and have ideas about what characters you would like to see next, simply respond in the comments section.

Enjoy the desktop and peace Martians.


Sam Tyler 800x600 (Click to enlarge)




Cyberman

No comments:

LifeOnMars Search

Google Custom Search