LifeOnMars.TV is a fan-blog dedicated to all things, Life On Mars. It covers the original BBC series LifeOnMars, its spin-off AshesToAshes and David E Kelley's up-coming US Remake. The blog also covers general news about casting, merchandise, fanclubs, websites and other related news.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Complete Series Box Set

I knew it was coming up soon Martians, but it appears I missed something. Tsk, tsk silly me. Whilst reporting this way back of the 25th of April, I mentioned the Complete Series Box Set was due to come out on the 24th of September 2007. Well it was, but obviously due to demand it was pushed forward to the 10th of September so I missed it sneaky Contender Entertainment.

I had various promises made to me by staff there, but unfortunately was lead up the garden path (so to speak). I can provide you with a picture of the box, but technical details at present are not appearing any where. This even includes Contender's own website. This may not be intentional, as from scanning there website they have recently been purchased by a US firm, so a lot of things may be up in the air at the moment.

All I can really do here today, is show you the box. I can also advise you that its a 8 set, other than that zero. A bit disappointing, but you'll get over it. I did, here it is.


Life On Mars - The Complete Series (Box Set 8 DVDs)


More on the set, as it comes to hand. Hopefully that's before I get my copy. 'Til next time Martians, peace and the special features be special because the box itself ain't that special. But that's just me.



Cyberman

2 comments:

Bad Wolf said...

cool its glad to see a image has finnally been released

Anonymous said...

I'm guna buy this maybe

LifeOnMars Search

Google Custom Search